October Faves ...



It's that time of the month again and yay for November! November is my favourite month! Anyway, lesss babbling, more beauty babbling. Prepare yourself for mostly eye shadows, I know, I have a problem. 

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette - I've recently fallen completely back in love with this palette. It's just perfection, and with whispers of a double exposure palette coming out around Christmas time I thought I'd whack this beauty out again and I have completely rekindled my love for it! 

Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation - I bought this at the start of September I think and I've used it everyday since. It's the perfect everday foundation, slightly heavier than Nars Sheer Glow with more coverage but very similar. It does look really light on but it oxidizes to a slightly darker colour so take that into consideration if you want to purchase it. 

Dior DiorShow Fusion Mono Eye Shadow in Meteore - The most gorgeous shimmery cream to shadow everyshadow I have ever laid my eyes on. I popped my Dior cherry with this little beauty and I've fallen hard. Perfect pretty everyday shadow. 

Clinique Single Eye Shadow in Black Honey - A fairly new edition to my eye shadow family but stunning. This has been raved about all over the blogging world for ages and I'm surprised it actually took me so long to get it. I've been wearing this in the day time a lot too and it's just the perfect Autumnal shade for a lightly heavier smokey eye on those cooler days. 

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel - An amazing mouisturiser for oily/combination skin. Keeps oil under control but without being drying or too heavy at all. Dramatically changed my skin and the amount of oil that it produces. 

Ysl Rouge Mat Couture Lipstick in 205 Prune Virign - It's Autumn, there had to be a vampy lip in there. This is my all time fave plummy lipstick, in everyway. The colour, the formula, the packaging, everything is just perfect.

Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips - Don't be scared off by the strange name, it's just a really thick lipbalm. I apply this just before going to sleep and it makes my lips feel and look amazing in the morning. It feels great when your lips are quite sore and dry and dramatically changes the feel and appearance of your lips. 


Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment