Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Intense Eyeshadow in 02- Review







Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Intense Eyeshadow in 02 - £26.50

Probably one of the most ascetically pleasing products I've ever seen, it sure is a beaut. It looks like a cream product but actually it's more like a pressed pigment, L'oreal do a version of this but at least half the price and I love those so I knew I'd love this. The shade of this is just really unusual and gorgeous and that's why I splashed out on this one instead of settling for a cheaper version. The product itself is really soft and buttery, and you need the tiniest amount for a full smokey eye.
It is a black base colour with vibrant red glitter running through it which gives it a really purple-y over all look to it. This sort of shade is really great if you want your eyes to do all the talking, it's a really intense eye catching shade which definitely has the wow factor. The packaging is very luxurious and feels very expensive. I really love these glass jars with the screw on lids for eye products. It's very sleek and chic with the all black and silver writing. I think Giorgio Armani as a brand is brilliant, yes they're a little more expensive than your average  make up brand but everything feels very luxurious and the quality of their products is outstanding. I have loved everything I have tried of their products. 

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment