Maybelline Colorsensation Elixir Lip in Raspberry Rhapsody - Review ...



I know, I know, again I'm late on the band wagon. I know everyone's been raving about these for a while but I've only just gotten around to trying them out and that's only because I picked one up on a Boots 3 for 2. Now, I thought that these would be similar to the Rimmel Apocolips Lip Lacquers and the Bourjois Rouge Vevlets, a type of liquid lipstick, very pigmented. But to my surprise these are actually more like the YSL Stain Rouge Laques a thick pigmented gloss that set in place after a couple of minutes.  I am so in love with the packaging, I think it's really cute and unlike anything else I've seen in the drugstore. It has a doe foot applicator, which is really great for getting the outline of your lips and your cupids bow, then the wider part is perfect for just filling in the rest. The formula is really thick and glossy but still with great pigmentation and coverage without being patchy or chunky. The formula remains thick but without being heavy whatsoever. The shade range is brill, whatever your go to lip shade I'm sure they will have one suitable for you. The thickness of the formula makes it much more long lasting than your average gloss. I definitely be grabbing some more of these they're just really easy and effortless without looking like you've just thrown one on when you actually have. 




Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment