Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Liquid Liner - Review ...



I'm always on the hunt for my perfect liquid liner. Gel liner doesn't work for me so it's gotta be a liquid one and I've tried a few over my years but unfortunately this is not my one true liner. What really grabbed my attention with this liner is the "waterproof" claim that it holds. Over all it's not a bad liner but it's just not for me. I should of read the bottle more clearly when I first purchased this because it's a lacquer finish which I really don't like. I want my liner to be bold and matte and obviously a lacquer finish isn't like that. As for it's waterproof claim, I wouldn't necessarily say it was. For me when something says it's waterproof I actually expect to get in the shower or go swimming and for it to have lasted but this doesn't. It's easy to remove with water or make up remover which also has it's benefits, but when you're like me and have incredibly watery eyes you need something to be actually WATER-proof. The applicator is one of those firm pointed sponge tips which are my faves rather than an actual brush. I'm sure this could make a fellow liner lover very happy but it's just not for me and I won't be repurchasing this unfortunately. 


Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment