Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation - Review...


Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation - £26.50 (full size). 

For some reason lately I've really been loving Benefit, I just can't get enough of them and recently my skin has been a bit all over the place so I've needed something with a little more coverage. I found this hunting through my stash and thought I'd give it ago. I've completely fallen for it. When I first got it I wasn't keen but now I love it. It's a heavy coverage foundation but blends really nicely into the skin with a buffing brush. It lasts really well with a primer underneath and I don't need to worry about it wearing unevenly throughout the day. I actually have this in a tiny size from a set I got and I think I'm actually going to go back and get the full size when I get paid because it's great! I love how the packaging pumps the foundation up and you can see how much you've got left very clearly. It doesn't just sneak up on you and leave you in the shit! 


Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment