Boot's Bargains...


If you didn't already know, Boots have currently got a 3 for 2 on all beauty products, so I thought I'd pick up some fun things. It's my birthday in a week so while Boots have this offer on I grabbed some essentials for a girls night out! 
To start off I picked up some intense lashes for a heavy smokey eye and my favourite ones for this look are the Eylure Nadine ones, they're certainly not natural but they give an amazing shape to the eye. Then I picked up two packs of the Eylure 015 lashes which are my current fave every day ones, and since it was 3 for 2 I picked up two packs of those. 
Another essential that I needed was a new liquid eye liner, so I thought I'd try this waterproof one from Rimmel, it's the type of applicator that I prefer and the thought of it being waterproof hopefully will make it perfect. I'm really into those cream eye shadow products at the moment if you haven't already noticed. So I had to pick up this new release from Max Factor. I haven't heard anything about it in the blogging world at the moment but the shade was so beautiful that I couldn't resist. It feels like more of a moose texture so it'll be interesting to try out. The finally to an already raved about product by me and many other bloggers. The Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in Grand Cru. These velvet lipsticks are great, they are great for all over the lip or I also use them over the top of similar colour lipsticks to lock the colour in place. The most long lasting lip colour I've ever tried and they layer perfectly too. 

All my purchases are very Autumn based and I love this time of year. Have you bought anything recently? 


Jess xo


No comments:

Post a Comment