Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel Tube - Review ...


For a long time I was one of those people with oily skin who thought that my skin didn't need anymore moisture so I avoided it, but recently I have been using moisturizers so my skin doesn't need to overcompensate with oil. This is a very effective but light moisturizer, great for oily skin. It sinks in almost instantly and gives a real boost of hydration. It doesn't feel heavy or like it's going to make your make up slip and slide around. This is the final part of their 3 step skin care system which I am desperate to try. Clinique as a brand is brill, all of their products are natural and I feel as though their skin experts actually care about their consumers and what works for them. If you're in the markey for new skin care then I would recommend going to them for a consultation and they will examine your skin and know what will work best for me. When I get paid I'm definitely going to be going back to them for my Autumn Winter skin review. They also do a version for dry skin too which is slightly heavier. Also their Overnight Moisture Surge Mask is brilliant for an intense boost of hydration on those colder, dryer nights. 

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment