Birthday Treats...









Maybelline colour Elixir in Rasberry Rhaspady - £6.99
Ted Baker Sweetness and Light gift set and Peach Perfect little gift set
Soap and Glory All The Right Smoothes body butter
Mac Objects of Affection bronze pigment collection - £26
Benefit Goodies A Go-Go - £19.50
Maybelline lip liner in Intense Pink
Rimmel lip liner in Eastend Snob
Mac Factor Facefinity All Day Primer
Bourjois Gloss in Brun Rose
Barry M Nail Polish in Starlight
L'oreal Paris True Match Foundation
Maybelline colour Elixir in Rasberry Rhaspady
HD Brows Palette in Bombshell 

So, it was my 22nd birthday on the 10th of November so I was treated to a few things by my faves and I treated myself to some products too, but as usual I went over the top. Let's start off with the amazing presents that my boyfriend bought me for my 22nd, he likes to do this annoying thing where he pretends he has no idea what to get me then ends up surprising me with sometime amazing and he did not disappoint this year either. He gave me the Ted Baker Sweetness and Light gift set which is all rose gold and completely stunning ascetically. The set comes with two illuminating liquids which are totally gorgeous, a blusher compact and a kabuki brush. All the packaging is just mouth wateringly stunning and I will be the keep the compact in my handbag to use the mirror. The he also got me the Peach Perfect little gift set too which is soooo my colour, he knows me so well! The set contains a nail polish and lip gloss both the same beautiful colour. Then finally he got me the Soap and Glory All The Right Smoothes body butter set. It's just a set of their body butter which I always use. He knows I love Soap and Glory so it was really lovely of him!  Then my best friend treated me to have my make up done by HD Brows too, which was really lovely. The event got us £10 off and 30% off of that too so I picked up the Bombshell Palette which they used on me that night and I loved. It was originally £29 but with the deal we got it for £13 which was great! The shadows are lovely and the brush it comes with is really great too! 
Next I treated myself to a few Holiday releases from Mac and Benefit. I picked up a pigment and glitter set in their Objects of Affection holiday collection which contains 4 pigments and 1 glitter priced at £26 which I think is amazing considering one full size pigment is £17. The I got the Benefit Goodies A Go-Go which contains four eye shadows, a mini Stay Don't Stray Primer and a mini They're Real Mascara. These sets are great to get if you want to try out a brand without buying full size items. 
Then I picked up a few bargains in the Boots three for two deal they've had on for a while. I picked up two lip liners, a Maybelline one in Intense Pink and a Rimmel one in Eastend Snob, just colours I don't have in collection and I really fancied them. Thena gloss from Bourjois to wear over the top in the shade Brun Rose. I then picked up the Mac Factor Facefinity All Day Primer because I've heard it's the closest drugstore dupe for the Hourglass Primer that everyone raves about and I fancied trying it out. Then I spotted this gorgeous Barry M Nail Polish in Starlight which tiny little stars in it, so pretty. Then on another trip I picked up the L'oreal Paris True Match Foundation in two shades to try. Everyone also raves about this so I thought I'd give that a go because I'm in the market for a new cheaper foundation, then the freebie that I chose was the Maybelline colour Elixir in Rasberry Rhaspady, which is a really lovely cool toned purple pink. I've wanted to try these for a while so I thought I'd grab one.


Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment